1. I never have to hem pants.
2. I can reach high shelves, open vents, and touch ceilings for the heck of it.
3. I could intimidate people if I wished - though I have yet to do so.
4. I can ride any ride at any amusement park.
5. lots of cool people are/were tall. (Also, I am a part of a big-footed sisterhood which boasts Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Kennedy as members.)
Five things I do not like about being tall-ish:
1. I never get to cuff my pants.
2. I feel bad standing next to short guys.
3. Heels sort of make me look like a giant.
4. Heroines in books and movies are often short and small, a fact which is often commented on/admired by the hero. I will never, ever be petit.
5. Airplane rides are a nightmare.