11 February, 2010

S.O.S.




I just figured out how to imbed youtube videos and want to try it out.  So... yep.


I have a question - why is Reader's Digest called Reader's Digest? Because when books are abridged they are easier to digest?  I cannot explain it.
Personally, I hate abridged books. If you're going to read the darn thing, read the whole darn thing, what?
And then you say, "Yes, you are right.  I bow to your wisdom."
And then I say, "Thank you." And then I say, "Come on, Barbie. Let's ride in your new Ferrari and go shopping."

P.S.  If you have never played Barbies with a four year old, the above conversation will not make a shred of sense to you.

P.P.S.  Clarification:  four year old girl.  Playing Barbies with a four year old boy is a very different thing.  It sounds more like, "And then her car goes KABOOOOOOOM! And she EXPLODES! WA HA HA! Bye bye, Barbie!  Now let's play legos." 

2 comments: