19 February, 2011

WARNING: SOPPY POST ALERT


 You know those people who just excel at living?


  The sort who, even if they're just sitting around watching movies (like I did today.  A really appalling number of movies.) manage to make a day out of it, you know?  I know a couple of those people.

 (Did you know that once upon a time two guys stole a car, but returned it when they realized it belonged to Mr. Rogers?  Have I already told you that?)


 Anyways, I want to be one of those people.  A girl you look at and think, "she has a talent for life." My ideas on how to be like that are rather vague.  My first idea is that, to be that sort of person, I must be kind.  If I'm not compassionate I won't do anything worthwhile.  Does that make sense?


Also, I need to be brave.  Carpe diem, yeah?  Not afraid to make friends, or help someone, or do whatever.  I tend to hide.  In fact, I am almost never brave.  Taking risks.  Not scary risks - but things like going to a girls' night out with people I don't know risk (which, frankly, terrifies me).


 It's sort of "duh!" but I think I need to be more positive, too.  Or, at least, not let myself indulge in depression.  I don't have fun when I'm depressed. I really can't think why I do it.


Anyways, I want to be one of those people. Good at life, you know.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment